1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

disciples of Christ or Paul?

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by ventin, Dec 21, 2001.

1. ventin

ventin New Member

whenever i have discussion with Muslims, they always say that we christians are disciples of Paul, not of Christ. They claim that Paul wrote most of the NT and Jesus wrote none. Do i have a case? :confused:

2. qwerty

qwerty New Member

There are a couple (at least) web sites about this issue.

This one has some info about your question.
    http://answering-islam.org/Green/

There is a muslim site that basically gives the muslim position about which you are referring. I could not locate it quickly. When I find it, I will post it in this thread.

3. Kenneth77

Kenneth77 New Member

I've also ran into that. The best way to witness to a muslim is to use the qur'an itself. Go to the link that has been supplied. www.answering-islam.org
    This website is by a former muslim, A. Ibraham. He is very clear and gives the true view of islam and Christianity. You can also download the qur'an off the internet free of charge. The muslims say Paul because almost every Christian that witnesses to them goes down the Romans Road. A muslim is no different than a J.W. or morman. You will have to use their book to reach them. It can definately be done. I believe the muslims have a site out called www.angelfire.com/ak/BaltoMuslims/answers.html It was began after some of them looked at the counterpart. Muslims use alot of atheist material in trying to refute the Bible and Christianity.

God Bless, Kenneth

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: 'I AM' hath sent me ]