1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do dispy/Covenant Disagree on Kingdom of god?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DaChaser1, Jan 27, 2012.

1. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

As on how to biblically define the term?

2. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello DaChaser1, while I think it is good to ask questions, it is clear that there are those here that object to so many. As a suggestion, you might want to consider their feelings upon the matter. We do have a responsibility, I believe, to avoid angering others, and you have a great opportunity to settle a matter that seems to be a source of irritation to others.

Have you considered that by disregarding the resuests to limit the number of threads you post that you might actually be causing your brethren...to sin? It is never a good idea to anger anyone intentionally.

Here are few suggestions:

1) Start a thread called "Various Questions," or something like that, and contain as many questions as you can (those not dealing with specific doctrines, but lean more toward curiosities, especially when it concerns "groups" or "labels") there...and then see if any will be willing to seriously address those questions.

2) before starting a thread...do your homework. Have at least a basic grasp of the topic before starting it. In this thread, I requested that you explain your understanding of the term "The Kingdom of God," and I still await it. I will post concerning this after you submit your view.

3) spend more time in threads you have not created. We can gain great insight even from those who have opposing views. I have been motivated more toward study by this than probably any other reason.

Okay, just suggestions, and I look forward to your view concerning the Kingdom of God.

God bless.

3. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

I will make an earnest attempt to limit amount of posted threads, and try to interact more often in others...

just ask others here to pick up the slack left and keep on posting, as just feel there are MANY areas other than whatwe have already covere to be explored among the bthren here on BB!