1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

do not vote for hillary clinton

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freedom's cause, Nov 11, 2005.

1. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

2. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

Excerpt of policy statemnt from Free Republic---

Free Republic is not a business, we are a political discussion forum supported by donations from our readers and participants. When and if our readers decide we are no longer needed or viable, we will close down shop and go away.

------------------------------------------
    Kind of makes you wonder about its credability as a news source.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Just more leftie rightie distractions misdirection and noise Rocko. Keeps the barbarians from coming together and realizing that the whole government is corrupt.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Is this like a reverse Fahrenheit 911?

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's an over two year old thread. How is it a current news or event item?

I will not vote for Hillary Clinton but this "story" has nothing to do with my stance.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah, why not? Michael Moore come out swinging a whiffle ball bat at his benefactors (he owns thousands of dollars of Halliburton stocks) so we should have some controlled opposition to Hillary and the democratic side of the one world party too.

That's only fair don't you think?

7. freedom's cause

8. freedom's cause

9. freedom's cause

10. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

If were digging through the old FreeRepublican archives....

Here are some quotes from FreeRepublic.com owner Jim Robinson on George W. Bush from back in October of 1999:

"A Bush presidency will be very dangerous for America."

"Military background? Yeah, right...I think Forbes would be a better choice than Bush."

"Bush II is simply another term for Bush I. No thanks. Been there, done that."

"...there aint no way you'll ever convince me that Bush is even one/tenth the statesman or conservative that Reagan was. There is NO comparison."

"Bush scares the bejeebies outta me. Looks like his father got us into this mess and Clinton stepped it up. Now Bush II comes in to finish the job. Guess we'll all be speaking Chinese soon, or not at all."

"Bush II is simply a continuation of the failed Bush I."

Source: http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38123a4375fc.htm

I guess Jim Robinson changed his mind in February of 2004 when he said, "Free Republic supports President Bush for Re-election", and banned me from his form for posting an article about Michael Peroutka. Here is a link to the thread that got me banned: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1081668/posts

If Hillary were to change her party affiliation to GOP, I'm sure there are many blind party loyalist like those on the FreeRepublic who would support her. Principles mean nothing when the goal is to simply build the party!

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unfortunately, some people are loyal to a political party - period.

I wish we could do away with political parties altogether and have every candidate run as an independent with no party identification.

12. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anybody who so upsets WorldNut Daily and the Freepers can't be all bad ...

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And go against the teachings of his one world mentor Carrol Quigley? Not likely. The globalists always gotta have some boogeyman to scare the population of the planet into submission to their one world government. First Bin Laden then Saddam and now Al Zarqawi. If they can't find one readily available they'll create one.