1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you agree with Millennial Exclusion?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by DeafPosttrib, Apr 7, 2005.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Recent few years ago, Joey Faust, an Independent Fundamental Baptist pastor of Texas, wrote book, "The Rod: Will God Spare It?" teaching about the danger of being excluded from Millennial Kingdom.

This teaching if a Christian who is not faithful to God, and shall suffer loss at the judgement seat of Christ. Christian shall be cast away in the hell and suffer the second eath, but for a temporary time during Millennial Kingdom.

2. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

I expect, most will vote, will not agree with Millennial Exclusion. I expect few of them will vote 'yes' on this poll are: Lacy Evans, 1611avjim, deaconlaw, and few others.

I voted it, 'no'. Because it is unbiblical, and it is heretical teaching.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

3. natters

natters New Member

Sounds like the Baptist equivalent of Purgatory.

4. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

natters,

Yeah! :eek:

Lacy Evans, 1611avjim, deaconlew, and others won't admit this is a baptist purgatory. Because they seem not comfortable as called it, 'purgatory', because of not willing to be compromising with Roman Catholic's teaching of purgatory.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!