1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Do You Agree with Rush – Liberals Are Using Polls As A Weapon To Discourage Trump Supporters?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just saying. Man, the silence is deafening around here.

2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So how are you doing today? You ok?

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I'm good. Looking forward to the new Republican majority government to reverse much of Obama policy. There's a real opportunity to make some lasting changes.

I just couldn't vote for Trump, the man himself. Someone of his character should not be rewarded with the presidency (which also holds true for Hillary.) I'm hoping that Mike Pence has a lot of influence in the upcoming administration.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I voted for Castle but if one of those two had to win I am glad it was Trump. Looking at his speech last night and the very kind words toward Hillary I think we may see a Trump no one expected. Dana Perino suggested now that the reality of the gravity of the office has set in for him it will have its effect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.