1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You Consider Arminianism To be Either heresy Or Error?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JesusFan, May 31, 2011.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea Winman but that doesnt surprise me about you. Needless to say Im not questioning you but if you have not sinned greatly....ahhh, never mind.:rolleyes:

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

When I was a sinner, I really enjoyed my life, and sinning. Even when I would get convicted, I kept on doing it. However, when God showed me that I was going to die, without Him, I then hated sinning. I didn't like the "feel", "taste", and "smell" of it. I was begging God to save me, but I was still lost. I had the thought that if I stopped "this", He would save me, I was still lost. I then thought if I stopped doing "that", He would save me. I was still lost. On May 24, 2007, I turned it all over to Him, and I quit "trying", knowing that the only thing I could do was to trust in Him, and then He took over, and did the rest. I have never been the same since.

As long as one enjoys committing sin, they will never be saved. I got tired of "status quo", and wanted, desired, to be saved!! He gave me my desire that very night, around 1:30 AM. Praise His sweet name!!

i am I AM's!!

Willis

#22 convicted1, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011