1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you listen to any of these?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Mar 21, 2008.

?
  1. David Jeremiah

34.9%
  2. Ravi Zacharias

22.2%
  3. Chip Ingram

9.5%
  4. Greg Laurie

4.8%
  5. Chuck Swindoll

30.2%
  6. John MacArthor

28.6%
  7. James MacDonald

11.1%
  8. Dennis Rainey

4.8%
  9. James Dobson

27.0%
  10. None of the above

52.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. glenn316

glenn316 New Member

I have heard many of those on the list, but do not "regularly" listen to them, well with the exception of maybe Chuck Swindall, but that is maybe twice a week. That's because I listen only when I'm in my car, not at home.

#21 glenn316, May 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2008
  2. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I consistently listened to Chuck Swindoll, John MacArthur and James Dobson on the car radio when I was a child living in Florida for a few years and I feel like we spent a lot of hours in the car. A few years ago, Swindoll and MacArthur were on the Buffalo Christian radio station during my commute to work in Toronto and I appreciated a few of their sermons again. I find myself disagreeing with MacArthur a lot but still appreciate his zeal and commitment to the Word. I've always loved Swindoll and still do. I soured to Dobson when I saw how political he had become. I've read Zacharias' books and attended a conference where he was speaking but have never heard him speak on a regular basis.