1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you really need to be a Christian to ask questions here?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Iyyob, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Thank you for the answers to my questions.

There is no question that my pastor (and I along with him) have transgressed the law. Paul said there is none righteous. (Romans 3) But, praise God ('scuse me, Yahweh), my sins are covered by the blood of the Lamb, who took my sins on himself.

One of your revealing answers was the changing of "cross" to "stake." Which is what Jehovah's Witnesses have done in the New Word Translation.

Matt Wade has also asked some interesting questions in his post above. Look forward to your answers.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

As we can see, Iyyob has beliefs that are heresy - clear cut. I will be praying that Iyyob will be delivered from this satanic cult and find the true Messiah.

3. Iyyob

Iyyob New Member

Matt.

Do you know when a war starts?
    Do you know that world wars were in the making a long time before the first bomb was dropped?
    You are very misinformed about the great Yedidiyah he is not, nor has he ever been one of the two witnesses.
    Like all other lies spoken against the Scriptures they twist the truth to make the deception look right. Rev.12:9
    By the way Matt are you still beating your wife?
    The Laws written in the TORAH are FOREVER no matter what your religion tells you.
    By the way how much do you pay your preacher to tell you those stories?

You may want to get out your Bible and blow the dust off and read Romans 2:13 and Rev.22:14.

Iyyob

4. Iyyob

Iyyob New Member

PLEASE don't pray to your God for me.

Iyyob

5. Iyyob

Iyyob New Member

annsni

a deal is a deal.
    Now you need to read a booklet on that web site.
    The title : Who is Lord God?" "Who Is Baal?"
    When you see that God is the title belonging only to Satan the Devil I hope you repent of your God worship. 2 Cor 4:4.

Peace in the TRUE NAME OF THE TRUE MESSIAH, YAHSHUA.
    Father Yahweh's Only begotten Son.

P.S. did you know that the HEBREW NAME YAHSHUA means Yahweh's Salvation in Hebrew? No, I did not think you did,... but now you know.
    Remember Hebrews 10:26 you now have no excuse.
    Look it up its no. 2424 in your Strong's, you do have and use a Strong's Concordance...right?

Iyyob

#45 Iyyob, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
  6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm actually with Lori on this one...if she was banned as a RC, why is a cultist allowed privileges here?

Hoping Iyyob posts a picture so we can see if he blends fabrics and has not cut his hair at the temple.

7. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Iyyob said:

The following is from an article entitled "A Nuclear War" by Yisrayl Hawkins, which predicts a nuclear war on September 12, 2006

In writing about Rev. 11, the Two Witnesses Yisrayl says:

Yisrayl's brother is Yedidiyah Hawkins.

The whole article is at
    http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW04_5-06/9-12-Mark-It.htm

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What do you mean "a deal is a deal. Now you need to read a booklet...."??

I made no deal with you. I don't make deals.

So you know what I know and don't know? I knew already that Yahshua means God's Salvation. No need for your arrogance.

You'd better HOPE I'd pray to my God for you. There is no other name under heaven by which men would be saved - there is ONE God.

Iyyob[/QUOTE]

9. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It won't be long, I'm sure. He's a heretic here to proselytize. That is against the rules.

10. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Ann, I'm the one who made the deal with Iyyob. If he answered my questions, I'd go to his website. He answered, I went to it. No minds were changed obviously.

11. Winman

Winman Active Member

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You do agree that Jesus is the Messiah don't you? And you believe he was born a child in Bethlehem don't you? Isa 9:6 says he shall be called "The everlasting Father".

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

12. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Evidently not, but you need to be a Christian to receive eternal life. :)

13. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Winman, I have the feeling we're wasting our time. But you had to answer, because false statements can't be allowed to go uncorrected.

14. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

You may want to get out your terrible, false translation of the Bible and read Exodus 20:16.

15. Iyyob

Iyyob New Member

IsaYAH 9:6

Did you know the name of this prophet means Salvation of YAHWEH His Name is YESHAYAH in Hebrew.

Yahchanan ( John ) means Yahweh is Merciful

You do know that the English translators removed Father Yahweh's Name over 6728 times...right?

Also they changed the Messiah's Name 756 times...ever wondered why?

The great prophet IsaYAH wrote....

For unto us a CHILD ( you know like a MAN ) is BORN, unto us us a SON is given; and the government will be upon HIS shoulders. A HIS NAME will be called the Wonder of the Counselor, the JUDGE established by the MIGHTY EVERLASTING FATHER- the Prince of Peace.

Remember YAHSHUA said in Yahchanan ( John ) 5:22 For THE FATHER does not judge any man, but has committed ALL JUDGMENT TO THE SON.

Now I tell you Yahshua is Not Yahweh!
    When I read the Scriptures I do not wear religious glasses.

By the way if as you believe that your son is the father who raised him from the dead?
    Or do you not understand what Ecc.5:9 states THE DEAD KNOW NOTHING!
    Remember what the REAL MESSIAH said in Luke 24:25 and please don't be a fool.

Remember too that the Scriptures state that Father Yahweh NEVER CHANGES, well it looks as though one of us is not believing all that the prophets have spoken here.

May I ask you a question?

What is sin according to the way you believe?

Iyyob

16. Iyyob

Iyyob New Member

Matt

That was a joke.
    You know like when the Christians said Yahshua cast out demons by the top dog in the demon world.
    See any one can say anything about anyone else that does not make it true.
    If you don't know for sure that something is true then it is best not to say it...right?
    You ask question that there is no way in blue blazes you could know were true or not.
    That is unless you trust this evil beastly system to tell you the truth.

Sorry if I offended you.

Iyyob

17. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You ignore clearly what the Scripture says. John 10:30 is very clear. The Jews knew exactly what Jesus was saying because they were going to stone Him for " you, a mere man, claim to be God" (vs. 33).

John 8:58 has Jesus using the same title as God - "I Am". Again, the Jews were going to kill him for blasphemy - claiming to be God.

In John 20:28, Thomas called Jesus "My God". Jesus never corrected him.

In Hebrews 1:8, God Himself says that Jesus is God.

18. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You have offended many.
    You have gone too far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.