1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You See Jeeeesus?

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Sep 26, 2022.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well around Sunday at the river the church gathered to see the baptism of Ollie... Now Ollie had been a crooked fella, drunk, womanizer, liar, gambler and scrapper, not the kind you would like for a friend... So when Ollie finally gave his heart to the Lord there were AMENS all over the church... Now was the big day and not only Ollie but the church was ready for it... So Ollie in the river with water up past his waist was face to face with preacher Jim as he said to Ollie... Ollie!... By the power vested in me a baptize thee, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost... And covering his nose laid him back and immersed his whole body under the waters of the river... Then he brought him back up... Jim looked Ollie in the face and said in a loud voice... DO YOU SEE JEEEESUS?... Ollie sputtering and trying to catch his breath, said out loud WHAT???... The crowd on the river bank cried out... DUNK HIM AGAIN!!!... So preacher Jim heeding his congregation down goes Ollie again... When Ollie comes up again shaking the water from his head... Preacher Jim says again, Ollie I said... DO YOU SEE JEEEESUS?... Ollie looks at the preacher and says out loud... IF I GO DOWN AGAIN... I'LL LOOK FOR HIM... Brother Glen:Laugh

• Funny Funny x 2