1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doctor lays off Obama voter

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Cutter, Apr 10, 2010.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

You are an outlaw in regards to the rules of this board. You've been banned from this board previously and continue to create accounts and post here. Why are you so intent on coming to a place where you aren't welcome?

2. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Do you speak for everyone or only for yourself?

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

RS, this is asked for my own edification:

Were you previously on the BB as the user "Dragonfly?" I'll accept your answer as accurate.

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Doesn't the Declaration of Independence argue that our rights are God-given?

If a King cannot limit fundamental rights, why should an employer be able to do so?

This is not a matter of discrimination based on actions. Your examples are way off base. Dress codes and the like are matters of behavior. An employer has the right to appropriately regulate behavior in the workplace. The employer, however, does not have the right to discriminate against people because of who they ARE.

I don't like tyrants, whether they be kings or megalomaniac employers.

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

For me one question is, does Wade speak for himself or for the entire board.

But, my real question is, does Matt Wade have animosity for me because of me personally or because I am not a conservative? I understand that someone as conservative as he or others here don't agree with those, like me, who are not right-wing. What I don't understand is the almost hatred with which we are treated.

You cannot look at the responses CTB gets continually and not see the disgust with which he is treated. This baffles me considering this is a Christian board.

I have been of some secular boards where the posters don't show nearly as much anger and loathing toward those they disagree with. Don't you think that non-Christians who come here see this, and then laugh at our hypocrisy?

6. matt wade

I have no authority on the BB, so obviously I speak only for myself and my interpretation of the rules. Based upon my interpretation, you are in violation. You've been banned, have come back under another name, and have done so more than once.

I have nothing personal against you. I do hate your sin of being deceptive however.

You speak of people showing hatred and loathing, I can pull quote after quote from you, and your other aliases, that show hatred and loathing. So, please stop trying to act as if you are holier than thou.

7. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

OK, I'll give you that, and I'm not trying to act holier than thou. But, please comment as to why the disgust toward those who are not conservative. Wouldn't the Christian thing to be to attempt to show us our error and win us over?

8. matt wade

You'll be hard pressed to find where I show disgust toward non-conservatives. Granted, I have my momentary lapses in judgment, as we all do, but on the whole I attack the issues and not the person. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that I can show more disgust on your side than mine.

So, why do you avoid the topic of your other aliases? Have you or have you not been on this board under different names?

9. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Speaking only for myself, if someone is banned, but they come back as a good citizen, I have no problem with their adding to the discussion. God gives second (and third, and fourth) chances. Should we do less?

10. matt wade

You don't get banned around here for a single infraction. Any person that is banned has already received their chances. To come back and pretend to be another person is deceptive.

Will you ignore the questions of your previous aliases Robert Snow, or will you fess up? Is there any truth in you?

11. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Me personally, I would have waited until costs did go up. Then I would have let the person go citing the inability to keep him or her on the pay roll due to the increased costs associated with the "Change" that the President and his ilk are forcing down our throats. Of course I would say nothing about his her stupidity in voting for Obama. He or she could quickly figure that out for himself or herself.

12. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I don't think I have to explain anything to you. You admitted you were not on staff. When you say things like, "Is there any truth in you," do you really expect an answer. It is obvious by your tone you aren't interested in the truth, you just want something to bash someone over the head with.

BTW, it is can be dangerous to post your name and then details about yourself in your profile. It is very easy for some evil people to find you and your family. There are posters who give enough information for someone to find out the name of their wife, their children, their address, etc. In todays electronic world, this is not always a smart thing to do.

13. matt wade

It's obvious by your refusal to answer whether or not you've had previous accounts on this site that you have indeed had previous accounts.

If someone wants to come find me because of something I post on the Internet, then so be it. I won't hide behind multiple fake names like you do. I'm not ashamed of what I have to say.

14. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I don't feel the need to answer any question you ask of me.

If someone wants to come find me because of something I post on the Internet, then so be it. I won't hide behind multiple fake names like you do. I'm not ashamed of what I have to say.[/QUOTE]

What if it's not you they find? What if they find you wife or children? Are you so macho that you don't even care about them.

I was just giving you some good advice, but as usual, you come back with an insult. Since you are so caustic in your postings, this might be good advice. Everyone is not as tolerant to insults as I am.

BTW, I think that you are actually Carpro posting under a different name!

15. matt wade

You are breaking the forum rules by having multiple user names. You don't need to answer the question. It's clear that you are Dagwood, dragonfly, Terry_Herrington, and Robert Snow

Your thinly veiled threats are childish. You seriously have a mental problem.

16. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

This is no threat, just good advice.

BTW. I don't have multiple usernames, only Robert Snow

17. matt wade

Sure...funny how that advice comes when I start probing about your former aliases on this board. I don't expect anything else from you. It's traditional Union tactics.

18. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What if I were both matt wade and Robert Snow? :D

19. rbell

rbell Active Member

There is absolutely snow wade that can be true!

:eek: :D

(note the clever use of bad humor, snuck in before the alerted moderator closes down this "discussion," half of which needed to be reported to mods)

20. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I'm not a member of a union.