1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doctor Visits

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by PreachTony, Mar 3, 2015.

1. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

An unassuming little old lady sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office. When she was finally called back to see the doctor, she tried to politely explain her problem.

"Doctor, I have had persistent gas for some time now. They are silent and they don't stink, but they happen almost constantly. In fact, I've passed gas ten times since I've been in this room."

The doctor gave it some thought and wrote out a prescription, "Take these as directed for the next ten days and come back to see me."

Ten days passed and the little old lady came back. When she got in to see the doctor, she said, "I don't know what that medicine was that you gave me, but now my gas stinks worse than I've ever smelled. It's awful."

The doctor nodded and said, "Good. Now that we've got you sinuses cleared up, let's see what we can do about your hearing..."

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

:laugh::thumbsup::thumbs::wavey: