1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does Anyone know what Joe Biden repented of?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by J.D., Feb 27, 2009.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Probably that $300+ he contributed to charity last year. Or was that his lifetime giving?

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

And his charitable giving is your business?

What if he gives much more to charity but chooses not to declare it?

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know what Joe Biden repented of, neither do I know what about 25 or so of my co-workers repented of.
    They all had ash on their foreheads.
    Even that cute looking shapely blonde from Florida with the cute-sounding southern accent so out of place in nasal Western New York who came to work all prettified up in high heels with the snow eight inches deep in the parking lot and blowing almost horizontal, she even got her false eyelashes on (blink blink) had a ton of ashes smack dead center on her forehead.
    I don't know what she repented of, but she must have repented of something because she still had them ashes on by Thursday.

4. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

Be careful, you might offend Any Rooney. And by the way, can you imagine the uproar if George Bush had walked around with ash on his forehead? Oh the cries and moans - "he's rubbing everybody's nose in his religion!"