1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Does the RCC have An Inferior View On the Bible?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Yeshua1, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Some of you are separating the two natures of Jesus; this was declared a heresy early on.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What do you mean? Jesus was God, divine as to His Diety, that was from God from all etrnity, while from Mary received ONLY his humanity?

3. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You have accused me of lying. Yet YOU did make that statement! Here is that post that YOU made!

08-17-2009 12:11 PM
    DHK
    Yes it is true. A decision was made by the administration some years ago to purge the board of Catholics and not allow any others in. The Catholics were using the BB as a sounding board for their religion, an advertising center, and a recruitment center. They sent some of their most able apologists here.

And for the record, I have never attacked you personally. To say something you said is 'hooey' is no more a personal attack than yours saying something I said is 'hogwash' is it? It seems you have one standard for Catholics (who you are always very quick to accuse of lying and acting in an un-Christlike manner) and quite another for yourself and the other Baptists on the board. Will you apologize for accusing me of lying?

#183 Walter, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
  4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Walter I will just refer to this as more deceit. I went through this entire thread and said no such thing. Then I noticed that you had taken a quote from three years ago!! That is unethical. The context of this discussion is in this thread, not of what I said three years ago. In fact most of this discussion revolved around you quoting me from another poster who had not even been a member for two weeks and had only made about 100 posts. Your deceit is noted.
    I have pointed out the places where you made personal attacks. I have also warned you that you are defending the Catholic faith on a Baptist board. When you attack the Baptist faith on a Baptist board, you are attacking all of us, not just me. Please tread carefully.