1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Does your church practice Spiritual Warfare?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Jul 7, 2005.

1. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Thats what I thought I heard you say!!

2. OCC

OCC Guest

Thats what I thought I heard you say!! </font>[/QUOTE]blackbird...what are you talking about? Are you trying to imply that my definition of spiritual warfare is wrong??? I have no idea what you are talking about. Oh...and maybe you should stop shouting at me!

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

What I'm saying is---is that you are exactly right in what you were saying about spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare goes beyond comeing to church dressed up in camo and drinking out of canteens and eatin' beans out of a can---it involves getting with God and we do that through the word we call the Bible. Simple as that!!

I meant no harm to you personally.

Blackbird

4. shannonL

shannonL New Member

How ridiculous. Spirit filled Bible preaching just ain't enough these days. gotta have a carny act to get people worked up into emotional frenzy.
    Poor charismatics they just gotta "feel it" or it aint' real to them . This is pure poppycock IMHO.

5. OCC

OCC Guest

Blackbird, I am sorry then. I misunderstood you but it is good to see we both know what spiritual warfare is.