1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Doesn't hebrews 7:25 prove OSAS is the truth?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Yeshua1, Nov 29, 2013.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I have yet to see any evidence from your post that Jesus Christ lives in you. I do not know what it was that entered into you that you believe was the Holy Spirit but it wasn't anything of God. That may sound blunt and harsh, but I would rather tell you the truth that you might repent and be saved then to bolster your self assurance in a deception. If one has the Holy Spirit, one is first and foremost loving and kind to the brethren and to the lost, this is the beginning of spiritual understanding. I don't know that you ever began in the milk of the Word.

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

You have either forgotten the first principles or you have never known them. Which is it??

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Yeshua1,

I posted the following on Ryan's thread quoting Matthew in response to Scripture presented by Amy. I believe it is fully appropriate for Ryan and Evangelist-7.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You and Ryan exegete nothing. He posts the same passages of Scripture repeatedly and you make vacuous slurs about those who disagree with your Satanic doctrine.

Acts 8:23. For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

4. thisnumbersdisconnected

These discussions grow old and tiresome. Those of you who think you can lose your salvation will never change your minds. Those of us who know you cannot won't change ours.

Let's move on to something more productive.