1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Donald Trump Meet The Press Full Interview Video With NBC's Chuck Todd

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Donald has been getting a lot of press for himself and by extension a lot of press for the GOP. It can be said that 24,000,000 people watching the GOP "debate" was in large measure due to the fact that The Donald was the only one saying, no matter how crudely, what millions of people want to hear.

Personally, I can't wait until Karl Rove retires--I am so tired of hearing his opinion of things as they were fifteen years ago, aren't you?

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rove needs to go as does Boehner and McConnel.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently, Rove doesn't have any money--he always seems to be on Fox rambling on about W. As for McConnell, he didn't deny that he is a liar--he just sent a couple of guys to the floor and said that it was not nice to call another Senator a liar from the floor of the Senate although it is okay to lie from the floor of the Senate.

Boehner is just confusing. I never can predict what he will do next to help out the Democrats and betray the Republicans.