1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Donny Deutsch Shatters the Coulter Myth

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Jul 12, 2006.

1. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/07/12/donny-deutsch-shatters-the-coulter-myth/#more-8875

snippet:
    that Iraq was a mistake, and that her brand of extreme divisive politics is insensitive and meant to sell books. Deutsch says he’s in the center of the spectrum, and she brought up Lieberman and how the Democratic extreme base is throwing him out of the party. Deutsch just came back and said that liberals like Coulter describes just don’t exist. He’s calling her out for dirty tricks, and said "fighting in Iraq does not equal the war on terror." This is not a liberal show. It’s a how to for rich, male advertising executives.

2. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Just guessing, but you did not hear what Maxine Watters (sp) said yesterday. She called Lieberman a Republican and said they need him to be out of the senate.. So I guess at least one extreme liberal does exist...

Bro Tony

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I have heard him referred to as "Bush lite".

4. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

Ann Coulter, What a phoney baloney lady she is . I managed to get through watching half of the interview and couldn't take anymore. It is a mystery to me how anyone could find her remotely interesting. Yecch!

5. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

The video reveals a lot

but yet she is lauded and defended by some on this board as a God send . I think Donny really vetted out what she really is...a bully fascist who wants to divide people and gain power for themselves and rule with an Iron fist.

She is not a uniter she makes her money off dividing people.

The video really shows her mantra of propaganda and going after the simple minded who buy and read her books...she is using the Joseph Goebbels blueprint to the core.

6. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

I guess the only way to look at it is if people who find her persuasive didn't spend money on her books, one can take comfort in considering wat other things they might be spending it on.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, because there are so many libs who work to unite people.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: