1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Don't BOTh Sda/RCC teach Final Judgement to see if kept saved?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Yeshua1, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As both teach that we must co operate with the Grace of God in order to get sauctified right enough in order to have God declare us able to kept salvation when he judges us after death, but how can that be biblical?

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Those who are only interested in slamming other denominations - sometimes have a hard time reading the Bible.

In this case "The Bible says" - that "We must all stand before the judgment seat of Christ" - 2Cor 5:10. (Just when "some" would argue that only Catholics and Seventh-day Adventists know and accept this Bible text)

And then of course there is Matt 7 and Romans 2:13-16. More Bible that "some" might want to claim that only Catholics and Seventh-day Adventists know and accept - but I prefer to think there are a few more objective unbiased Bible students here on the Baptist board than "some" are apparently inclined to believe.)

Ahhh yes - studying the Bible -- what a novel concept for some of these thread.

But - in the end I am one of those who say "Give me the Bible AND the words IN the Bible".

God sovereignly chose to create a free will universe and than principle turns up everywhere "as it turns out".

in Christ,

Bob

#2 BobRyan, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013