1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Smart....lol

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Matt22:37-39, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

Post all you want hater...the thing is you have NEVER ONCE said anything nice about me or to me, so if you don't like what I post stay off my threads. Or be quiet...for Jesus hates what you are doing...repent and ask for forgiveness for your mean spiritness and learn how to edify the body.

Like I said only haters here have a problem no where else...but I am stepping on more toes here than anywhere else I am sure....lol

TO ALL THE HATERS AND THOSE WHO ARE INTIMIDATED.

Think about it, I have good godly people who are my friends and my boys on my face book....(haven't done a blog yet cause I' a bit computer illiterate and I want it done right) don't you think those who care for me the most would tell me if I was ever "out of line" or that I was showing "too much pride?'...of course they would and they say the opposite of you haters....so that is WHY

YOUR opinion of me doesn't matter...be Satan's tools, maybe that is the whole point to perfect me and expose evil.

have a nice day....:)

2. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

That means do not start more than one thread on with the same message...not posting the same truth to answer different topics.

Nice try though...or is this a communistic board?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.