1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Ruckman's "advanced Revelation"

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by robycop3, Dec 23, 2004.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lacy Evans: It's too easy to dismiss a man because of his camel hair.

Especially if the camel hair STINX, and the weather is 95 F w/high humidity. That shows he isn't taking very good care of it nor of himself.

2. David J

David J New Member

Jim why do you dodge the wife question? Are you a fundamentalist? I am therefore I do not support a pastor with more then one wife..sorry Jim but I'm not that liberal in my theology.

Problem for Ruckman is that he publishes his sins as facts. Everyone sine but not every one publishes his sins in books and promotes a lie as truth etc.....

Again sorry if that hard but that is part of standing for the truth.

Lacy,

Why submit your children to lies and deceptions. Are we not to protect our children against liberal doctrines that creep into our lives? I for one will not allow my boys to listen to a heretic like Ruckman or any other known liar. Not trying to tell you what to do but that is dangerous.

I'm from the south(the real south not Texas by the way) Lacy and we do not use slime for gravy. In the Old south we use good ol well you know LOL!! [​IMG] Likewise I don’t follow a man that teaches pure heresy like Ruckman.

Yes Ruckman does preach the gospel but how much poison does he add? Did not God warn us about those who teach like Ruckman? Apparently Ruckman has managed to deceive some very good people…do you remember what God said about these types of teachers?

Anyway how do you excuse Ruckman’s heresies? How do you tell your children that marriage is to "death do we part" when you allow them to sat under a man who lives in adultery? Yes I said adultery because it is adultery! Sorry but my fundamental side comes out when speaking about people who are preachers with more than one wife. How do you tell them that God finished His Word when you allow then to sit under a man who see strange visions added to the Word of the Most High?

Lacy and Jim, do you believe that salvation is by grace through faith? Do you teach this doctrine? If so then how do you support a man that says salvation in the Tribulation will be by works? When has salvation ever been by works and not grace?

Problem for you two is that you are willing to let KJVOism cover a multitude of sins therefore taking a blind-eye to the heresies that Ruckman slips into the church.

There is nothing fundamental and Baptist about Ruckman. Ruckman is a heretic and I use this word in the correct usage.

I am an old time Baptist therefore I stand against false doctrines and heretics that spread lies to confuse and split the body of believers. If I let Ruckman slide I could not face myself every day. Sorry if that’s hard but that is the truth. Maybe Ruckman Knights are willing to give Dr. Peter the pardon but I for one stand on the Word and the Word does not pardon Ruckman’s heresies and sins.

In His service,

David J Horn

3. kjv34

kjv34 New Member

David J if this is what you say Ruckman said ask him, I'm not a Ruckman follower just that he does have a few lists on the other versions and all the others all mostly came out in the late 1800 i do read some of his stuff throught his paper I don't agree with everything , but yes some of the stuff I do.
    From what I read that was posted about his divorces it looks like his 1st and 2nd wives left him so as far as I think of it he should stay as a Pastor, I have vistited the Church he Pastors nice inside, and you also need to look at your lives before you judge the Bible says Judgment begains at the House of God ( that's with his Children)

4. David J

David J New Member

kjv34

If a man can not head his own home then how can he head the house of God?

(1Ti 3:4) One that ruleth well his owne house, hauing his children in subiection with all grauitie.

(1Ti 3:5) (For if a man know not how to rule his owne house, how shall he take care of the Church of God?)
    1611 KJV

Clearly Ruckman can not do the above.

5. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    David, some people have a Pollyanna complex, looking for some good in everyone regardless of the bad they do. For example, there are those who still defend HITLER. They remind us that he was one of, maybe the greatest orator, in any language. He was a first-class organizer. He eliminated unemployment in Germany, as well as street crime. (The acts of HIS thugs were legal!) he eliminated all the remaining restraints of the Versailles Treaty that the German people hated so much. He said the things the German people wanted to hear when the Great depression struck. He had a few faults, but who doesn't?

Now, while I'm not saying any of Ruckman's defenders HERE have Pollyanna-itis, nor comparing him with Hitler, a pastor is held to a higher standard than a layman to lead an exemplary life after attaining his position. And I don't think ANY of us would support a layman if he made the wild fairy tales and false prophecies that Dr. Ruckman has. Therefore, why should any of you support him when you KNOW what he's done wrong...you KNOW he's told fairy tales...you KNOW he's made false prophecies? This isn't opinion or guesswork...it's from HIS VERY OWN WRITINGS!

Jim and Lacy...If your own pastors were to invent up with similar hooey, would you still support them as paragons of the Baptist faith?

6. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    KJ34...what I've said about Dr. Ruckman is stuff TAKEN FROM HIS OWN WORKS. Do YOU believe it? Have I missed something in the AV 1611 about the black-lipped alien? Have I missed something in the AV 1611 about trib saints having to work to earn their salvation? Is it OK to mix the Gospel message of the Bible with one's own fishing stories and teach it to those unfamiliar with it?

"having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof"

7. kjv34

kjv34 New Member

Roby I never said I agree with everything Ruckmen says, but if you want answers isn't it best to go to the one who wrote it
    for one a man can do everything perfect if he's married like telling his wife he loves her, do and provided for her as commanded, never cheat never look at another woman and she still wants out ( I'm not saying Ruckmen did everything perfect )( and I'm not saying this is Dr. Ruckmen's case ) this is not just with the wife but on both sides, the wife can do everything to a t and the husband wants out.
    I have heard of wives telling their Husbands who are Pastors they will leave if they don't step down from the pulpit, and those that have stepped down their wives left anyway. I don't think a Pastor should step down if he's divorced, unless he's the one who wanted out, or has cheated on his spouse, and if someone is in a Church that thinks they should and the Church wants to keep the Pastor they are welcome to leave and find another Church.

8. kjv34

kjv34 New Member

just realized I'm spelling devorced wrong sorry, and my spelling isn't that good alo Baptistboard doesn't provide a spellcheck or I haven't seen one

9. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

It is divorce. We don't have a spell check but you can load guru.net onto your computer and alt click on any word for the definition or spelling check.

http://www.answers.com/

10. David J

David J New Member

I don't think a Pastor should step down if he's divorced, unless he's the one who wanted out, or has cheated on his spouse, and if someone is in a Church that thinks they should and the Church wants to keep the Pastor they are welcome to leave and find another Church.

So then you rebel against the Word of the Most High and say that God really did not mean it when He said the "husband of one wife". That my friend is very sad. Please reconsider and ponder the scriptures. Your view is very liberal in that it says that there is a "special" condition that is not found in the scriptures about the pastor. Are you willing to twist scripture in order to support Ruckman?

The Church does not have the power to change the Word of God about the issue of a pastor being the husband of one wife. Adultery is still adultery no matter who left who first. We are to be in season and out of season. The Word says "one" wife therefore the Word is right regardless if the rebellious church members say it's not! Sorry but that will not fly. One still means one and of good report still means of good report. How can you honesty justify this? Is God wrong?

If a pastor's wife is that unruly then he does not deserve to be pastor. Did it ever occur to you that maybe God is telling this type of pastor to "get it straight or step down". With God there is only absolutes therefore there are no "grey" areas even though sinful man like to make grey areas. God is black or white a.k.a obey or sin. Ruckman is not obeying the Word of the Most High. Ruckman should step down and/or his church should kick him out. My church will not allow a divorced man to take the pulpit.

That my brother is a very liberal view about marriage and the office of the pastor(or bishop in KJV terms). Marriage is the earthly foundation of the home(Christ being the rock). Marriage is what Satan wants to destroy first and foremost within the godly home. I for one don’t take marriage that light and neither does my wife(only wife) of 11 years.

I just can not believe how people will bend over back wards to defend a rebellious heretic like Ruckman. Is there any back bone amongst the KJVO Camp out side of David Cloud?

11. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread wasn't started about Dr. Ruckman's married life...It was started about his FALSE PROPHECIES, such as the one that he was on Janet Reno's "hit list" & would be whacked before May, 2000...and his fairy tales about black- lipped aliens...his false doctrine that Trib saints will hafta WORK for their salvation, rather than depend upon JESUS' grace and power as we do...and his completely-unsupported fishing story that THE KJV CORRECTS ITS SOURCES. Please read the first 'page' of this thread. If he were merely a vocal defender of the KJVO myth, that wouldn't be so bad, but when he mixes the Gospel with his trash AND the KJVO myth with yet more lies, he is certainly worthy of scorn and severe criticism.

Sure, Dr. Ruckman spends MOST of his time doing what appears to be the right thing, but your friendly neighborhood axe murderer spends most of HIS time being a good citizen. It's that .01% that gets'em both in trouble.

12. David J

David J New Member

Sorry Roby for the marriage thing. That just annoys me to death when liberals define marriage.

Now lets get back on track. [​IMG]

How can you support and defend Ruckman in the light of his errors. These are not everyday errors but thought out errors that Dr. Ruckman has made some $$$$$ and got a little power from over the years.

13. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

3. Do not start a thread with an attack or a flame as your premise. This is in violation of BB rules.

5. Remember that we're presenting ideas and not destroying people. Teach patiently as 2 Tim 2 says, or don't post at all.

6. Do not attack the other poster; if you want to question the opinion, that's fine. But do so in a God honoring way. Don't attack the person; the goal is to build up and win for the truth's sake.

The MV crowd will not refer to the KJVOs as "cults," "heretics," "sacrilegious," etc...nor refer to the KJV in derisive terms such as "King Jimmy's Bible," etc.
    If you have a problem with any of these basic rules of civility and Christian courtesy, you know where the door is. If you violate them, you will be SHOWN where the door is.

Evidently these rules only apply to the lower class folks.

:rolleyes:

Later.

In HIS service;
    Jim

14. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

I ran a combine for about 15 years. I have cut some pretty weedy fields. If you have a good combine and you know what you are doing, you can still get the wheat out and cleaned. It's called being a gleaner.

I support Ruckman (or anyone else) when he is right. I don't when he is wrong.

I run the risk of being "offensive" (Like anyone cares if they offend me for my KJVO position.) when I say that the doctrine, that no Bible is perfect, that no Bible was ever perfect (The autographs were never compiled into a Bible), and that "I" have to get "you" to help "me" understand the Bible because "you" have the real light of "the Greek" is Gnosticism.

99% weeds and 1% wheat.

That won't pay the cutting!

Lacy

15. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

No one is telling you that they need to help you understand the Bible with the Greek. If you are satisfied with using your KJV alone, PTL!

16. David J

David J New Member

What about addressing Ruckman's heresies that are listed on this thread guys. Please tell me why you agree and disagree. Would you allow him to be your pastor?

(end)

Jim,

Ruckman is a proven heretic. This has nothing to do with his KJVOism. So no I did not break the rules here when I called him a heretic. What about addressing his heresies.

Dave

17. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

18. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

If you believe that, I have some bargain ocean front property out between Midland and Odessa that you might be interested in.

Over and over on this forum (Not this thread per say) it is implied that if I am only armed with a KJV and like it that way, if I don't really care about "The" Greek and "The" Hebrew, and if I believe the KJV is perfect and all I need, then I'm a ignorant Ruckmanite Hayseed.

I have never found my disregard for the priests of Textual Criticism and the K-mart-Strong's Concordance-wielding prophets of "Autograph-Onlyism" to be a detriment to my spiritual walk.

In fact, the opposite is true. When I bend myself to the Word rather than bending the word to me (using rummaging-multiple-choice-exegesis), I usually get to the truth.

I have actually sat through sermons where the preacher would get up there and go through every Greek word. It makes him look really smart. But usually it goes something like this,
    Frankly I'd rather hear about the 10 foot aliens.

Lacy

19. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

20. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's the point...Dr. Ruckman's stuff isn't error...errors are UNINTENTIONAL MISTAKES while Dr. Ruckman's stuff is INTENTIONAL BEYOND A DOUBT! It's beyond a reasonable defense.

The reason this thread is in the versions forum is because more than one KJVO has adopted him as their poster boy, while ignoring his other obvious false doctrines. If it keeps JUST ONE PERSON from believing his hooey or becoming KJVO for any reason but personal preference, it will have been worth it.