1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Drastic Changes at Liberty

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by ChrisTheSaved, Feb 2, 2017.

1. ChrisTheSaved

ChrisTheSaved Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well if I'd have only started my studies a few months earlier these would not have effected me! Gone are the day of loose deadlines where professors had the ability to override due dates at will. Major changes in course work and discussion boards. There were normally 5-7 board posts with only 400 words per a post and two replies on250. Now it's 700 and two replies of 250. More citations needed and no longer can you view other classmates posts before you post yours. Also way way more writting. We might have had a book report, and a major paper plus a few minor essays and discussion boards. Now is three major papers plus everything else.

I think ATS accreditation is about to happen.

All in all some good changes to an already good program.

Also could someone tell me how to edit my title?..typing on a tiny phone lol

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Any updates on this issue?