1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dumb Packaging Labels

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Jon-Marc, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

1. On Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." Wouldn't that save time?
    2. On a bag of Fritos: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary! Details inside." So, you just rip the package open, read the details, and then put the package back on the shelf?
    3. On a bar of Dial soap: "Use like regular soap." So Dial soap isn't soap?
    4. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of box): ""Do not turn upside down." Oops! Too late!
    5. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding" "Product will be hot after heating." That explains why it burned my hands.
    6. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron on body." So that's what I've been dong wrong.
    7. On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medicine." Yes, we could prevent a lot of accidents if we could get those little kids out from behind the wheel of a car and off those forklifts.

2. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No maybe after 40 years, the Frito Bandito has finally been paroled.

3. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Here are some more.

8. On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." One can only hope.
    9. On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." There's a third place to use them?
    10. On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." And what IS the "other use"?
    11. On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: Contains nuts." People don't know that peanuts are nuts?
    12. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." Don't know what I'd do without those instructions.
    13. On a Swedish chain saw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." Has anyone actually done that? :eek:
    14. On a bottle of Palmolive Dishwashing liquid: "Do not use on food." So that's why my pancakes tasted so funny.
    15. On a tube of Crest Toothpaste: "If swallowed contact poison control." Has anyone ever died from swallowing a little toothpaste?
    16. On a bottle of All laundry detergent: "Remove clothing before distributing in washing machine." I'm curious as to how many people wash their clothes in a washing machine while wearing them?

4. Carolina Baptist

Carolina Baptist Active Member

17. On Toilet Duck bowl water treatment: "Treated water not harmful to children or pets. However it is not recomended that pets drink from the toildt." I guess children have the blue water all to themselves.