1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

effectual calling

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Iconoclast, Mar 26, 2011.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Brother, I have nothing to "back up and change my mind" about. I am sorry that I can not express myself the way I want to through a keyboard. It is my fault for not making things clear like some on here are blessed to do. The "gospel message" is the message that God uses through a preacher, and one must be able to hear this naturally. A deaf/mute person can not, and will not ever hear this "message". However, THE Gospel, is THE Message that comes directly from God to that lost individual, and a deaf/mute can, and will be able to hear that Message. Both come from God, but the "gospel message" is something that the "natural man" hears, but not necessarily the "spiritual man". THE Gospel/THE Message, is something that only the "inner man" can hear. Does this clear this up? Yes?? No?? Maybe??? Possibly??

I have heard them say all you have to do is confess and you're saved!! But, if it doesn't come from the heart, it won't add up to a hill of beans!! This is why I say it the most abused passage in the bible.....but I could be wrong.

I don't take the word "hear" too literally. I take it "spiritually".

What do you want me to address, Brother, and I will do my best to answer them. Please let me know.

i am I AM's!!

Willis