1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Egyptians react to Obama’s speech at a base declaring “Climate Change” as the greatest threat

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Obama said that Climate Change is the biggest threat to national security. The Egyptians including a former General responded this way:

"Is he insane???? Climate change is the number one security threat?"

"He's on drugs"

"It doesn't make sense"

"What do you expect from an affirmative action President" This guy has never served in the military, never worked a day in his life."

Have you seen his wife? Who do you think makes the decisions? He does what she says it's that simple"

"Did you see that video of him working out? My eight year old daughter has bigger biceps than him."

"(laughs) That is true. I saw that video."

[sarcasm]"No No No...I am sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for what he is doing. I am sure he is not trying to deliberately destroy his country." [sarcasm]

"Of course he is. Of course he is."

"There has to another explanation."

"Look what he did in Libya. It's all part of his plan."

"This is a man who ignores the evidence of his own eyes."

"He's too afraid, he does not want to admit the truth."

""Look at how he deals with Isis and their Muslim fighters. He thinks......if he is just nice to Muslims then Isis will stop trying to kill them and give them a big hug."

"You don't think its deliberate?"

"People need to wake up now!"

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama is being laughed at all over the world over that stupid contention. He's oblivious.
    Nobody elses opinion matters. Just his cockeyed agenda.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Climate change and You Tube videos are the basic causes of terrorism--the science is settled.

• Like Like x 1