1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

election results

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by mont974x4, Nov 6, 2012.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not going to watch a 41 minute innuendo laced video from InfoWars titled "Obama May Have Ordered the Hit on Ambassador Stevens". I'd rather use cigarette butts for chewing gum. A simple sentence or two explaining your view would suffice.

2. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

He failed to act to protect our people and our interests in Libya and has worked hard to cover it up. His actions were nothing short of treason. He needs to be held accountable....but he won't be.

The fact that people defend him and deny his culpability is just as disgusting as the attack itself, IMO.

3. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Incompetence is not a crime.

4. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

He is not incompetent. He is an intelligent and educated man. He knows what he believes and he knows what fits his agenda. He makes calculated decisions.

He made conscious, informed decisions that were an active betrayal of this nation.

5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He failed to beef up security at the compound in Benghazi. He did not send in a rescue squad. That is military incompetence, not an impeachable crime. (I don't believe I'm defending Obama, yick!)

6. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

How are you defining incompetence?

He did not fail. He chose not to act. That is the difference and that is why he should be impeached. The defense of our nation is his primary function and he has worked in active opposition to that.

7. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you're definition of an impeachable crime is for the President to do nothing I can see we're not going to get anywhere on this one.

8. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

That's just it. Obama did not "do nothing". He had knowledge of the situation. He had options. He had a responsibility. He chose how to proceed. He acted. He broke faith with the people of this nation and aided the enemy as it engaged in act of war against American people and American soil. That is impeachable.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Since 2004 I've I watched people here react to headlines without looking further into the story or following up on it later. Why should now be any different? Simple sentences may be sufficient for those who offer only their opinions as fact I however am held to a different standard here. I have to provide evidence so it can be ignored. :smilewinkgrin:

#29 poncho, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012