1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

electronic surveillance

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by El_Guero, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I can't tell if you are as seriously deluded as El_Guero or if you are just trying to be provocative.

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

The 'prophet' described in the quran is an anti-christ.

Jesus was, is, and always will be The Son of God. He is, was, and always will be the Messiah. Jesus lived, died, and rose again.

Mohamed will worship Jesus - Jesus will not (now, in the past, or in the future) worship satan and his son mo.

Go to your favorite safe haven and proclaim the True Jesus and see if you live to tell about it.

Draw a cross on the wall and see what happens . . . no! I dare you to just draw a 't' tell them you will just draw a 't'. Quit telling me that you believe like I do - I studied islam with my muslim friends and realized how terribly deceived they are. You cannot talk reason with those that believe the True Jesus is an anti-christ. That theology is evil. That theology is evil incarnate.

If Jesus is one of your holy men, then listen to Him.

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Carpro

My brother! It is great to be in such great company . . . may you continue to be persecuted for your faith as I have been . . .

:wavey:

Love you brother - may all muslims learn to love your faith as much as I do! Even if they learn to love in the fires of hell, let them learn to love the True God.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

American Christians don't know what real persecution is.

Yeah, guess it doesn't matter to you, does it?

As for Allah, are you and carpro saying that Christians who speak Arabic, and cry out to the God of their Bible, the father of Jesus, and call him "God" in their own language, calling him Allah; worship a false god?

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If it is not the God of the bible that I hold then it is a false God.

6. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I don't believe that you studied Islam or that you had any muslim friends.

Why do you continue to mischaracterize my beliefs? That's a form of false witness, you know.

7. Magnetic Poles

Just to be absolutely clear here, you maintain that if an Arabic speaking Christian calls out to God in their language, they worship a false god.

Absolutely incredible.

8. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Worshiping the false god of the koran is an evil false witness . . .

Claiming that Jesus is merely a prophet . . . merely . . . no knee bows down to a prophet - read the Revelation of Saint John.

You can believe anything you want. I know what the koran teaches and even read some of those satanic verses . . .

Jesus is the One and Only True God - He created the Heavens and the Earth (John 1:1) He is the great I Am! Gospel of John and Revelation and Colossians . . . Philippians . . . . Matthew, Mark, Luke, Isaiah

And especially Jeremiah . . .

But that is not the manner in which the koran describes that anti-christ.

Sorry - won't negotiate on the Fundamentals of the Faith . . . Jesus is LORD!

9. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Mag

I pray that I am misunderstanding this.

I know that we have disagreed a time or two, but did you really intend to say that if 'it' is not the 'god' of the Bible you believe in it?

If they are Christian - would it not be the God of the Bible? Jesus and His Father - Jehova (Ha Shem)?

10. Magnetic Poles

No, EG, the Arabic word for "God" is "Allah". This is not specific to Islam. It IS specific to Arabic.

Besides, Jehovah is just a construct of placing vowels into the personal name of God, the tetragrammaton [FONT=SBL Hebrew,Ezra SIL SR,Ezra SIL,Cardo,Chrysanthi Unicode,TITUS Cyberbit Basic,Arial Unicode MS,Narkisim,Times New Roman]אהיה[/FONT] which is typically transcribed into Roman characters as YHVH. Therefore, in Arabic, Allah is just as correct as God, Jehovah, or whatever.[FONT=SBL Hebrew,Ezra SIL SR,Ezra SIL,Cardo,Chrysanthi Unicode,TITUS Cyberbit Basic,Arial Unicode MS,Narkisim,Times New Roman][/FONT]

11. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Ha Shem

Excuse you.

Ha Shem is the Blessed Name . . . respect was earned on the cross ...

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God knows the heart of the ones that cry out. He will hear and answer the prayers of those that are truly His children through Jesus Christ.

The language in which they speak does not matter.

#32 carpro, Aug 24, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2006
  13. Magnetic Poles

Bro. carpro, we are in complete agreement! :thumbsup:

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Did you and Daisy get up this morning and conspire to mischaracterize everything that is said today. What a tag team. I did not say this. You need to reread my post.

15. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

A muslim cannot reach the Father through Jesus Christ the Son without renouncing islam.

16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolutely.

17. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Absolutely! Isn't it great when my brother is asked if he is almost as deluded as I am?

If they don't learn to love Jesus here . . . they will worship Him from below . . . and crying out in pain to allah won't buy them any ice . . .

18. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I am not a Moslem so stop pretending that I am - it isn't cute or funny.

The Moslems believe that Jesus is a prophet of God. They do not believe He was in any way evil. If you have read any of the Koran other than the select bloody passages, you would know this.

They believe that there is one God only as do the Jews, not a three-person God.

Hey, I'm not arguing Truth, I'm describing what that religion believes.

19. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Daisy

I know what that religion believes.

And it is evil . . . calling my Lord and Savior a fake . . . saying that He did not rise from the dead . . .

That is not jesus. That is anti-christ.

Defend the anti-christ all you want to. I believe in the Christ. He has risen. And if you want to defend the rights of people to believe in satan's lies - that is up to you.

But I do not budge on the Diety of My Lord and Savior. Not for anyone.

20. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member