1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Email Your Thanks to President Bush

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

A very good assessment of the issue, but I doubt that it would be overturned.

Right on both counts:
    Yes, I am a liberal.
    Yes, I am absolutely your friend!!
    [​IMG]
    Thank you very much for that. I trust that God is blessing you and yours, FTR!
    BiR

2. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear Mr. President,

Thanks for finding someone who was actually a judge! Sure I know you don't have to be one, but my guess is it sure helps. Thanks for botching the whole Miers nomination in the first place. You didn't really think she was qualified did you? Thanks for making all the talking heads supporting Miers look foolish, great TV! I'm sure that the other side will look equally foolish when they go to the hearings and ask a bunch of questions in thousands of different ways that they know Judge Alito won't answer, again great TV.

Finally, I must thank you for nominating someone who is sure to bring the Senate to a screeching halt! The less time those yea-hoos have to come up with laws, write speeches and go on TV drinking whatever flavored Kool-Aid they drink the better off we are as Americans.

So here's to you W, thanks!