1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Encouragement to those in the field

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by In His Grace, Feb 14, 2006.

1. In His Grace

In His Grace New Member

I just want to say thanks,

for the sacrifice you make to be where you are,

for your love and concern of those who are poor and in need,

for the hugs, tears, and prayers you give to your flock,

for being somewhere, where a lot of us cannot be,

And most of all, for having Jesus to share with the world.

So keep up the faith, fight the good fight, we are praying for your health and success.

May the Lord's grace be upon you daily.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

What a blessing!

Thank you IHGrace, and thanks to all who do the same thing back on the "home front" as we serve our Lord together. The folks "back home" in their churches, schools, and workplaces are also do their jobs in our Saviour's mighty work.

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

In His Grace,

Thank YOU for your kind and encouraging words and prayers! My day just got a lot better!

It is a privilege to get to do what we do. May none call it sacrifice; as we receive way more than we give. One of the greatest privileges is knowing sweet and godly people such as yourself who love the Lord and support missionaries with your prayers.

I just asked the Lord to bless you also. (There are no smiling, weepy-eyed Graemlins or I would insert one here.)

4. MikeinGhana

MikeinGhana New Member

IHG, knowing you are not alone in your sentiment keeps us on the field. Though we do not hear from many of those praying for us we do know they are behind us.

5. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, In His Grace. [​IMG]

"I magnify my office," as Paul said. But, "He must increase and I must decrease," as John said.