1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enrique Marquez Charged

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Squire Robertsson, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Good.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This entire terrorist event has been way too close to home! The more they investigate and find the more concerned I am because I travel down that section of the freeway that was in their plans to bomb and shoot up! I also taught Early-Childhood Education classes at that Junior College, and ate in the cafeteria and studied in the library, also mentioned in an early plan to terrorize!

Folks, terrorism is real, and it can hit close to home. So much about this event in history and the areas mentioned as to where the suspects lived and had set their evil eyes upon were places I could have easily been at, had fate not intervened! God is good, and I do not fear dying in an attack, but, there is still something down home and real about this news, and just how CLOSE to home all of it was!

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Still waiting for the mother to be charged.

5. chelle318

chelle318 New Member

Just as Righteousdude said, This is way too close to home. I am only about 20 minutes from there and that is way too close for comfort. You always think it's going to be the big cities but terrorism will happen anywhere, especially with all of these lone wolfs.

• Agree Agree x 1