1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ESVs available from chaplain

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Rob_BW, May 15, 2017.

1. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This probably won't be a 100 page thread, but for some reason it struck me as interesting.

I've seen a lot of bibles made available from a lot of chaplains and supporting ministries. But, for the first time I saw a batch of ESVs available at the chow hall here in Arkansas. I located the source here: http://armedservicesministry.org/downloads/MilitaryandWives.pdf

I thought about snagging one, since I don't own a physical copy of the ESV, but I reckon if I really want one I should go buy my own and leave these for someone with more of a need.

Plus they only had them in Air Force and Navy livery. :p

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Crossways is really great about having very inexpensive Bibles available for people so I'm not surprised that you're seeing them there. :) I love how they have the digital copies for free (obviously not the study Bible but the regular Bibles) and we get our "pew" Bibles for about $4 each.