1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

esword v. Bible Eplorer 3?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by webdog, Sep 2, 2008.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Not sure where to post this exactly, was thinking about the translations forum, but this entails more than Bible translations.

I'm a e-sword user. A friend just suggested Bible Explorer 3. Anybody use this yet, and if so, do you like it? Is it better than e-sword?

http://www.bible-explorer.com/features.php

Also, www.biblemaster.com looks very cool, too :thumbs:

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have both but use e-sword daily or there abouts. Bible Explorer has a lot of books as opposed to commentaries that are free. If you want to spend some money Bible Explorer would be great as well, though they seemed a bit spendy last time I looked.

I also use pocket e-sword some so that makes it to keep the same books available.

I have Online Bible as well but never use it. Also Bible Companion Series which I use for quick snoops and searches while online. Have some others too but they seldom get used. (Mostly freebie types or very cheap on ebay.)