1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

European Union and North American union

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by charles_creech78, Mar 7, 2009.

1. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

2. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

over-realized eschatology....

3. Victorious

Victorious Member

Okay, here goes :tonofbricks: ~

I believe that it is just one step closer to the realization of a global economy and the loss of our national sovereignty begun through the Patriot Act.

The FEMA camps exist and have recently been acknowledged by the government, though not to the number that they actually have. Anyone can read about the government's contract with a subsidiary of Cheney's Haliburton (Kellogg, Brown & Root) to build them. They exist.

Is it prophetic? Possibly. It certainly looks like one more step toward the antichrist's one world/one economy empire.

I don't believe we as Christians should have our eyes wide shut :sleeping_2: . Facts are facts, and yes, I am a "conspiracy realist."

4. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

I was upset when I seen that logo and I have been reading about it alot lately. I think us Christains are going to be but to death soon. I herd the money which is going to be called the amero they have taken in God we trust off of it. Sad day in america. We all need to open our eyes. Here is another web page.http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/ God Bless

5. Victorious

Victorious Member

Charles, just because these things are happening doesn't mean that we should be afraid of them. What does God's Word say?

"But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." (Luke 21:28 NASB)

God doesn't give us a spirit of fear. Relax, you are special to the Lord and He will give you "grace under fire." We need not fear what the world fears. God is with us, even if we are persecuted.

My advice? Take one day at a time and rest in the Lord. Bad things are coming, but better things also (He is coming!) Stand firm in your faith and God will give you peace. Guaranteed. He keeps His promises.

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
    (John 14:27 NASB)

6. Me4Him

Me4Him New Member

When God said the 7th day (MK) would be another "day of rest", he revealed that he had a "SCHEDULE" for this planet.

If you can read a "WEEKLY SCHEDULE", you know we're very near to being "out of time".

The "War College" teaches tactics that have been used in the past, because they work.

And when an "intelligent observer" see those tactics being employed again, he doesn't have to ask "WHY".

U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994
    "The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."

7. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

What do I think? asks the OP.
    Not much... Its just a bunch of conspiracy mumbo jumbo.
    Too many Christians get caught up in this stuff and loose their focus.

8. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Christians are being put to death today but in places like India not America where it's the acceptable thing to be. That's actually bad news for us. It's too easy to be a professing Christian in America. It's still hard to be a real Christian anywhere, however.

9. Victorious

Victorious Member

Yep. Agreed.

10. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Isn't ironic how every generation of Christians since Christ's ascension has believed they've been living in the last days?

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying...;)

11. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Know what??? Some generation is gonna be CORRECT!!!!

And til this generation is gone, you can't rule it out that "this is the one"!!

MARANATHA!!!

12. Victorious

Victorious Member

He's just sayin'

"Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation." (2 Peter 3:3-4 NASB)

Seriously, we are not the Christians of the past. Comparing our time to theirs is unproductive. We are the generation that has seen Israel become a nation (parable of the fig tree). Birth pangs? On a GLOBAL scale. Read Matthew 24 and you will see why so many believe the night is so far gone. Closing our eyes to the signs that God Himself told us to watch for isn't profitable either.

13. Victorious

Victorious Member

You are correct that many Christians lose their focus, but many also realize time is short and stop straddling the fence. I've seen our congregation begin to walk closer to the "narrow path."