1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evangelist Greg Locke

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by FBCPastorsWife, Nov 20, 2004.

1. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

I was just wondering if anyone on the Board knows of Evangelist Greg Locke. He is a fine young man with a wonderful testimony and he can "flat preach."

If you have never heard him preach, you should visit www.sermonaudio.com and do a search for "Evangelist Greg Locke" and listen to some of his sermons. Dynamic messages!!!

He just left yesterday morning to go preach in a crusade in Benin City, Nigeria. What a blessing that he is willing to leave for a week to take the Gospel to the Nigerian people!!!

You can also visit his website if interested at www.greglockeministries.com

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

thanks for the site.

3. timothy 1769

timothy 1769 New Member

I love Greg Locke. A little silly, which really isn't a virtue, but still a great preacher. After months of hearing Mennonite preachers say things like "Are we really doing OK in this area? I'm concerned, now, not to say we're really doing *that* bad, but are we *really* where we should be? I know I could do better in this area. How are we really doing?" it's really refreshing to hear a preacher who can "go for the jugular" when preaching against sin. No one comes away from Greg Locke sermons wondering where he stands, or if he's living like he should.

Thank God for such preaching.

ps - Bro. Locke has a sermon on "reasonable service" which is just incredible.