1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

evangelistic ministry

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Blood, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Blood

Blood New Member

Hello, and hoping to find someone online .
    I dont come here much but have been a member for a good while. am usually rather busy!! Dont want to interrupt any other important discussions either, but am in need of prayer and counsel.
    Redeemed in79' from a terrrible life ,blessed with the priviledge of sitting under the ministery of the late evangelist Lester Rolloff, until his going home.God called me , put me in ministry and was blessed Preached here and there in and out of churches , got bitter got out of fellowship with the Lord but knowing I was God Called, Ive ended up in middle Tenn. and have been experiencing restoration and while in fellowship at a small community, first (southern) baptist church. Have been in this Church for several years nowand am walking in the joy of the Lord. Have had a ministry in the local county jail for going on 1 1/2 years and have seen 17 men saved and God has blessed that work. Last June I felt lead to go full time into ministry and so I quit a job I had had for two years,
    (basically I've worked for myself in construction all my life) anyway I have been trying to create a business on the internet to provide for my family and that has not proved to be very prfitable. Recently doors have been opening up for me to preach more and more and it looks as though it is possible to do evangelism full time.
    I am an adament bible believer and strive to stick to the truth of the word of God and not church or religious tradition. I have spoken with the area wide associatonal missionary and he also wants to plug me into vacancies for revivals and churches needing vacancies filled. The Word of God has been flowing through my mind like a raging river and I feel full to the brim.
    And so any encouraging words or advice would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected] and would like some sincere fellowship with those interested in the propogaton of the gospel and harvest of the souls of men.