1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evangelization automobile race “Belarus for Christ!”

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Ruslan, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Ruslan

Ruslan New Member

It is planned to organize evangelization automobile race with the purpose of encouraging churches of Belarus for evangelization work and calling our compatriots to repentance. This automobile race is going to being on October 2, from the western border of Belarus -Brest. There will be held the first evangelization service and where pastors of churches will ask for blessing on this race.

The automobile race will last 37 days from October 2 till November 7. During this time we plan to visit 100 settlements of Belarus. More than 120 churches will be involved in these evangelization services. In each settlement there are from 50 up to 500 people. In this way, we can share an evangelical message and encourage people for evangelization service including members of churches (more than 10 000 people). However, with Divine blessing, this number can increase twice or even three times.

Three teams of seven people will participate in it. Each team will be able to carry out Divine services independently in small settlements. The evangelist will head each team of seven.

In big cities the teams will unite and carry out evangelization services together. One team will participate in service within a week. Thus, we will have to make 15 teams of seven people (105 people). Each member of a team should be able to talk about himself, because we plan to go into the streets of the settlements and cities, and invite people to service and testify them about Christ and give them the spiritual literature. Most of them will be young people who will practice during this automobile race. We have evangelical brochures which are issued for our people and we will distribute these brochures to the people during conversations and meetings. We will also distribute New Testaments and Christian magazines. We will distribute magazines for children, as well. We hope that repentance of many people and inspiration of the members of the church on evangelization work will bring glory to our Lord.

On May 4, 2004 this project was approved and accepted by the Counsel of the Baptist Union of Belarus. It reminds us God wishes that the sermon of the Gospel was proclaimed in our country. Letter-request for prayer and financial support have already been sent to the churches of Belarus, and some of them have already started to raise money for this project.

Dear brothers and sisters, if you want to service God in this project you can support us with your prayers and with endow.

Yes,the hand giving will not become scanty!

You can direct your donations on the account or to the address of the Baptist Union or on the account or the address of the “Spring of Life” editorial office.

If you wish to take part in this automobile race, personally (or a musical group) please, contact with us to the address of editorial office [email protected] to the name of the assistant of the bishop of the Baptist Union V.Trubchik

www.bfc.krinica.org

2. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Sounds fun, I wish I could drive for you. I'm in college, so my funds run dry. running on quarters here. We could be driving through Minsk at top speeds proclaiming the gospel. I would definitely be in. good luck.