1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ever been to SSBYC?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Clean1, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

Since the teen section is looking pretty lonley I thought I would post something. Has anyone here (teen or adult) ever been to Silver State Baptist Youth Camp in Colorado? Its a camp nestled in the low rockies. It is ALOT of fun and has REALLY GOOD preaching that challanges the hearts, lives, and minds of the young and old. It was were I came to know Jesus Christ as my personal saviour. Anyway.... if anyone has been there please post about your experiences.
    I have a page about it at my website:
    http://www.geocities.com/iamamotormouth/ssbyc.html

2. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

No I haven't. They were around when I was a teen.
    Faithgirl

3. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I commend and am proud of you for wanting to go somewhere that will bless Jesus and God. :praise: :thumbs:
    Faithgirl

4. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

Thankyou very much Faithgirl. That camp has been around more than 35 years. My dad went there when he was...oh.... about 10-12 years old. He's now 45. Praise God that He kept that camp around so long!

5. Chance

Chance New Member

Yes! I spent several summers working at the camp. It is some of my fondest teen memories. I was looking for things online about camp when I found your post as a matter of fact!!