1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Everything a missionary or church planter on line could use

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Plain Old Bill, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

[​IMG] Today, 01:17 PM
    vbmenu_register("postmenu_1117928", true);

[​IMG]
    This site has missionaries, church planters, Foriegn national(non-U.S.)preachers and lay people in mind.
    There are several Bible college,seminary,and institutes that provide Bible education for FREE in several languages(most prominant spanish, chinese,english, portugese).Some are better than others but they all will add to your education.
    There are also many sites with Bible study aids such as, commentaries,dictionaries, encyclopedias,concordances, language helps,church history, doctrine and theology studies,and much much more.There are also sites to provide help for the pastor,sunday school teacher, missionary,evangelist,and church planter. There are even sites with Christian radio and TV as well as sites with blogs and forums. There are also sites for those who wish to do ministry.
    The address of this site is: freewebs.com/biblebelievingfundamentalist

I have spent several years finding and culling through sites trying to get the most from the least amount of addresses and so far have come up with what you will find on the site. If you find that there may be another site that you know of that will be helpful please let me know.

2. Plain Old Bill

On the surface it looks like there are only about sixty sites. Each site has many links so it sort of spider webs and grows to over 2,000 links.

3. Ehud

Ehud New Member

a heads up

Went on your, website http://www.freewebs.com/biblebelievingfundamentalist/ nice web sight.

Ames Bible College "What is it" This is a weird sight. They have a cyber church, you can become a member (I wonder how they do the lord's tabel, and baptism) with a woman pastor that states

Hello. My real-life name is Jen. I lead a women's Bible study in Second Life (SL). I also counsel women; mostly just listening to them and giving Godly advice. I am also part of the Ministry Team and Worship Team in SL. .....We both love our real life (RL) church, Potter's House Worship Center. We are involved there in a few ministries. I mostly stay home and handle the household things and Ben goes off to work.

I think they are Pentecostal, not fundamental

EHUD

4. Plain Old Bill

They are Penecostal, non-charismatic. Many pentecostals fall under the classic definition of fundamentalist. I am not ecumenical but I do include all fundamentalists. They need to train thier local national preachers as well as the Baptists. Many pentcostals are sure fire soul winners.

That is just like I am not a calvinist, but I include most calvinists as fundamentalists.:godisgood:

5. Plain Old Bill

I have added over 40 new sites with multiple links. They include everything from Christian crossword puzzles(a little entertainment) to Christian activism via petitions,letters,and phone calls to key people in government on issues that effect christians.:godisgood: