1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evil created or found?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by psalms109:31, Jun 18, 2006.

1. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Ezekiel 28:15
    You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.

Isaiah 45:7
    I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Romans 1:24
    Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

James 1:13
    When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. 15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

16Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. 17Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

2 Peter 3:3
    First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

Jude 1:16
    These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.