1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ex-President Carter, once again a Disgrace...

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by LadyEagle, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Al Quaeda hated Hussein, and he hated them. Radical islam was kept under control by Hussein, and terrorist activity was, I suspect, a fast way to get executed. There is little or no evidence of support of islamic terrorism by Hussein. Not that he was a good guy, but truth is truth.

The charges of Iraqi support of international terrorism are mostly hot rhetoric with no substance. The only cridible one that I know of is the payment to surviving families of terrorists, which had nothing to do with 9/11 or any other attack on the US.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

When claims are made you should not make your readers do the research. The polite thing to do is to back up your claims with links.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thank you for the link - it allows us to read more than just the posters take.

Here is a quote from the article linked:

No evidence that there ever was any uranium, but that Iraq may have tried to purchase some.

Big difference between having and trying to buy.

5. Pennsylvania Jim

From CMG's link:

So, British agents suspect that the visit was to seek uranium ore, and the documents claiming that they bought any were forgeries.

Question: Who made the forgeries, and why did they find it necessary?

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The American left is trying to say that Iraq was not seeking yellow-cake. Both the US government and the British government say that Iraq was. The purpose of the attempted purchase was to begin to build a bomb, as you know. The purchase was foiled by British and American intelligence. Read the entire report.

You asked me to link that there is cooperation between Iraq and all other terrorist agencies. You do not ask PJ to link that there was no cooperation between Iraq and all other terrorist agencies. Here again we run into the wall of CP disinformation as well as trying to shift the burden of proof. The CP should hope that a slum-dwelling Republican like me never gets the ear of a high-ranking official because I would have both Kerry and cheapskate lawyer Peroutka investigated for aiding and abetting the enemy during time of war. I would expose both of them to the troops publically and say do not worry about these people; we had copperheads during the Civil War, too.

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  8. Pennsylvania Jim

Inaccurate post...deleted.

9. Pennsylvania Jim

My claim was that there was no evidence.

Here is a link to nothing: LINK