1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Extra-Biblical Evidence 2-page for Christ's divinity & person

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Jackson Lau, May 13, 2018.

1. Jackson Lau

Jackson Lau New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A happy Sunday to you all!

My name is Jackson, and I've put together a convenient evidence 2-pager using source materials outside of the Bible.

You'll find links to youtube videos of video snapshots of the original source documents that go on to provide substantial evidence for the person of Jesus as well as his divinity. If you like what you see, please do share with friends & family. It would be nice to help make this information common knowledge.

It addresses the following areas:

1) Links to source materials to back Jesus was a person in history
    2) Source materials to back the supernatural crucifixion and resurrection
    3) Source materials that prove Jesus is the messiah of the Old Testament
    4) Source materials that show the Old and New Testaments were not doctored to make Jesus look like the messiah
    5) Source materials that archaeology backs the Bible​

Best,
    Jackson

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jackson Lau

Jackson Lau New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's the youtube video of the 2-pager if there is any concern about how safe the file is to download.

I just thought this could be useful considering in this day and age, people expect hard evidence and the scientific method presides over societies.

<<Also, the youtube links may look different because they are unlisted videos. There is a regular youtube link on the top of the document where you can see me accessing the unlisted links to demonstrate that they are safe>>

#2 Jackson Lau, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
  3. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is interesting information which helps me put Biblical events in historical context. It's unfortunate the YouTube video is on the same page as a video claiming the earth is flat. Are you a member of the same group that produced this idea? If so, that greatly diminishes your standing in my eyes as someone pursuing the truth in other areas.

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know the earth is flat!!

Why? I lived in Kansas for a year!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Jackson Lau

Jackson Lau New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm glad you enjoyed the 2-pager :).

No, I have no affiliation with the group that produced the flat earth video, nor is that my belief. I do not believe the Bible teaches that the Earth is flat.