1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eye-Opening Graphic: Map of Muslim Countries that the U.S. and Israel Have Bombed

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Sep 19, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Who hates liberty and freedom? Did muslims create the patriot acts and make them law? Did muslims create the Military Commissions act and make it law? Did Muslims come up with the idea of calling people racists and conspiracy theorists to chill free speech and to stop any debate about American and Israeli actions and policies? Did muslims come up with "see something, say something"? Was it muslims that repealed habeas corpus? Was it muslims who repealed due process? Was it muslims that gave the president of the United States the power to kill American citizens without due process? Are muslims the ones who are violating Posse Comitatus by using the military to police American citizens? Was it the muslims who made the torture of prisoners in US custody legal and acceptable?

No, it's our own government, media and we the people that did all this. You people are quick and keen to point out any "alleged" outside threats to our liberty and freedom but you seem to lack the will and where with all to even begin to see the biggest threat to our liberty and freedom of all. And this despite all the warnings given to us by our founding fathers.

I've been on this board a long time now and have witnessed many a debate about the Nazis and their murderous acts. For instance which one of us here would ever agree that the deaths of six million Jews at the hands of the Nazis was the right thing to do?

I've read many a post here on how evil and treacherous the Nazis were to commit such an act and I myself agree it was truly the work of evil men.

And yet . . .

Today Americans and most particularly Christians even some on this very board have floated the idea of "wiping out" whole nations and the entirety of their inhabitants because they are supposedly filled with evil people. I believe "turning them into parking lots" were the words you have used SN.

And no one here save me stands up to protest it? How vile and murderous is the idea to wipe out whole nations and millions upon millions of people. An act truly worthy of only the most evil and diabolical of minds that would have been protested from here to eternity had anyone but American ( and Christian) citizens come up with it.

Thanks to you people here I no longer wonder how the Nazis were able to get away with their murderous acts and make them seem acceptable to the German people. It seems they had it right all along!

Indeed it does Mr. Goering, indeed it does. And if we can keep stirring up the hornets nest of hate towards us all the better! Not only will the people agree to go war they'll harbor such hatred towards the "alleged outside threat" that they'll agree that the destruction and death of millions is needed and wholly acceptable.

Jesus said in the last days "the love of many would grow cold" but never in all my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined that I would be here to witness His people turn their hearts and minds to ice.

You people are something else, you claim to be "pro life" and yet you would go along with "wiping out" whole nations and their people. God help us. What's that? I hear someone out there saying "well I don't agree with wiping out whole nations and killing millions Poncho". No? Then why don't I don't see you speaking against it? Cat got your typing fingers?

#21 poncho, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
  2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Poncho,
    I really wish you would take a step back and realize we are on the same side. I fully agree with what you said. The term "make them into parking lots" is probably not the best terminology, but I and the other members of BB are not raving, crazed, mass murderers. We are fellow brothers in Christ.

It is really not fair to compare us to Nazis who killed six million Jews. My suggestion to your past posts was to withdraw from all Muslim countries, both embassies and financial concerns, and warn them to leave us alone.

I do not understand why you have gotten so aggitated with the lot of us. I believe this country should be run by the Constitution as you do. I believe in liberty, freedom, and human dignity. I despise corporations and lobbyists that steal money from our pockets as do the politicians.

If you think me or others to be on the same level as Nazis in concentration camps or terrorists, then maybe you should find a higher class of people to exchange ideas with.

One of the problems is that you take every word literally. Of course if I was in charge, which I am not or ever will be, would not wipe out a nation, but would do what is necessary to put a stop to killing our citizens. So, after your long rants, what is your solution to the problem. At least I suggested something.

#22 saturneptune, Sep 22, 2012
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Why am I so agitated? Let's see, we have a group of private international banksters stealing us blind. I happen to mention that, I'm a conspiracy theorist. We have multinational corporations holding our government hostage and in control of our foreign policy. I happen to mention that I'm a conspiracy theorist. The Israeli's are holding our government hostage and have been for some time. I happen to mention that I'm an anti semite. We have a government that fully supports terrorist groups and uses them as proxy armies to overthrow sovereign nations. I happen to mention that that makes the "war on terror" a complete an utter fraud I'm anti American.

We have a government bent on ruling the world through intimdation and military force. I point that out I'm a threat to national security. I point out the democrats want to rule the world through intimdation and military force by covert means the liberals call me a right wing extremist. I point out the republicans want to rule the world through intimidation and military force by more overt in your face "shock and awe" style warfare. The conservatives call me a looney liberal pacifist.

I point out the the military industrial complex is making a killing from all the illegal wars we are engaged in I become a conspiracy theorist again. I point out how Netanyahu and the neocons he sleeps with are warmongering liars (he's been claiming Iran has nuclear weapons since the 1990's") Once again I'm an anti semite.

Any time I approach the truth about how our world is run by sociopaths instead of people that only have our best interests at heart I'm a crazy nutcase.

I'm sick of it Man! You keep asking me for a solution. You don't want a solution at least not one that's going to take hard work and sacrifice. You want quick and easy solutions and you want them carried out by others besides yourselves. You expect the sociopaths you look up to and support as "candidates" to solve all the problems they helped to create and I'm the crazy one here???

I'm sick of it man! If by some miracle we ever did pull out of all these muslim countries and stopped supporting the terrorists who commit murder and mayhem on our behalf what would we do? How would the government ever be able to keep consolidating it's power over us? How would the bankers make a living if they we're loaning the military contractors fiat money created from thin air? How would the government keep our people scared into giving up liberty for security?

No, there's too much money and power to be gained by fighting these fake wars to ever think our "leaders" would ever consider such a thing as peace.

If we went back to a non interventionist policy Who would stand to lose billions in profit? I agree that we should get out of all these countries but that is never going to happen because there is too much money to made from global neverending fraudulent and illegal wars.

And no I'm not comparing you all to Nazis I'm comparing you all to the easily manipulated people that followed them and made their rise to power possible. Are there exceptions to the rule here? Yes there is but they are few and when they try to voice their opinion their is no lack of people here who try to silence them by using one form of deceit of another.

What solution do I suggest? The same one I have been suggesting for years. No one wants to hear it. But I'll give it to one more time so none of you can say I never made an effort.

GET OUT OF THE FALSE LEFT VS RIGHT PARADIGM!!!

If you don't then we'll never be able to have a real honest debate and we'll never be able to figure out any solution that might get this country back on track.

These sociopaths who pose as our leaders and would be leaders aren't going to change anything for the better. How many more times do we have to trade sides before you people will figure that out?

You wanted my suggestion for a solution there it is.

GET OUT OF THE FALSE LEFT VS RIGHT PARADIGM!!!

Stop letting them play us off against each other. Because if we don't stop them and soon we're all going to go down together. It won't matter then if we've been a good democrat or good republican. It won't make no nevermind if you were a good liberal or a good conservative when we've been enslaved. It won't be worth a tinker's darn if we we're America firsters or Israel firsters. Chains are chains and they don't much care anything about what you were before you became bound with them.

Think about it. And think about this . . .

The single most often broached argument that Liberty Movement writers, analysts, and strategists are confronted with by skeptics alongside well meaning but cynical newcomers is the assertion that while we happen to be very effective at pointing out the dangers of globalism and centralization, we rarely seem to take the initiative to offer “solutions” to the problem. This same argument is also used by establishment shills as a way to distract the public’s attentions from the very real despotic enterprises of their elitist employers. It is an often used disinformation tactic; demand that those who expose the truth of a criminal enterprise also offer an all encompassing solution to the complex dilemma. When the truth-tellers cannot present a neatly packaged miracle on a gold plated platter, the shills claim that their exposures of wrongdoing are meaningless, because they can do nothing about it anyway. And thus, the cycle continues…

In reality, the contention that the Liberty Movement offers no solutions is entirely false. We have constructed many. The problem is that these solutions are not the kind that the general American public wants to entertain. The average person desires a “silver bullet” answer to every crisis. They want quick, they want easy, and most of all, they want to sit back and relax while this silver bullet is set in motion by someone other than themselves.

CONTINUE . . .

Aren't you really asking me to hand you a magical "silver bullet" instead of suggesting real solutions?

#23 poncho, Sep 22, 2012
  4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That was totally uncalled for. I risked my life over an extended period of time during the late 60s into the 70s to give you the freedom to post on boards like this without being arrested. So did many others on this board. Now, beyond that, wanting someone else to carry the burden of a solution, I was an elected delegate from Kentucky to the Constitution Party national convention for President. I had been working with them since 2008.

So I will ask you again, what have you done over the last four years to avoid nominating people like Romney and Obama? We have no control over all the other thing you mentioned, except to vote the right people into office. The guide you should be going by is the Constitution.

Also, I do not believe I or anyone to my knowledge ever said you were extreme, crazy, out of control. You have said a lot of cruel things about me that I am going to ignore like I never heard them. I am not a part of multinational alliances, corporations, or the military industrial complex. I have no special connections to the nation of Israel. I am just an average person that has no influence except on occasion with my kids.

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What makes any one here believe the Salfist Sunnis (Salafist includes al Qaeda and its related orgs) and the Iranian influenced Shiites would leave the US and the West alone if we withdrew from the Islamic world (North Africa to Indonesia including Central Asia) and Israel ceased to exist? Further we amend the First Amendment of the US Constitution to make it more in line with the Salafist POV.

6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's been twenty four hours and no replies to my question below. I can only assume it's because no one thinks the Salafists or the Iranian influenced Shiites well stand down in their deadly enmity (to the knife) towards the US, any other non-Islamic state or POV.