1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

F1

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Hope of Glory, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

I just ordered a complete DVD set for the entire 2005 FIA F1 season! Why is this so exciting? F1 is the pinnacle of racing; it's the ultimate in motorsports.

That, and here where I live, I don't get TV, so although the season is over, I have not been able to see a single race, I don't know who won, and I don't know who the champion is. It's all new to me.

2. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

You should enjoy the 2005 F1 season. I didn't get to see all of them, but there were several exciting races last year.

3. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

They arrived today! If all goes well, I'll get to watch the first race tomorrow. If all goes as usual, I'll get to see it in 2008.

4. Vasco

Vasco New Member

F1 is extremely popular here in Brasil. Almost every town has an Ayrton Senna something, Ayrton Senna avenue or street or park or tunnel or bridge. He is still missed and mourned here.