1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Facebook For The Senior Generation

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Aug 26, 2015.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Facebook for the Senior Generation

For those of my generation who do not and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have four people following me:
    two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist... Brother Glen

2. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL!! Too funny!!

:)

3. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

lol that is too funny. There was actually a time before Facebook. Hard to believe!
    That really made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!!

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

That's really funny. :D Anyway, I believe building friendships shouldn't only be limited to social media site. Of course, you have to go out once in a while and hang out with other people. Bonding with your loved ones is one of the best things in life.

5. looc93

looc93 New Member

Yes, this would the facebook in real life! Many people would find it funny that you give so much information about yourself though...