1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Faith plus 'Works'. Do we have it Right?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by fortytworc, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

Biblicist: Did the following words come from your computer:

Moriah, I have to admit that the willing blindness to the truth astounds me. Is it any wonder at times the prophet sat down and plucked out their very hair in utter confusion as to the rebellion and stubbornness of the human heart?

HP: Yes, that came straight from my heart and my computer.

HP: Because I did not write them. After reading your response to those word, I have to admit I did feel they applied.

HP: I dealt with what you call "Biblical evidence.' Sorry, but for the most part I saw it as your conjecture.

2. technol

technol New Member

I hit you, then say 'Sorry', then hit you again. Then I say 'Sorry' again, just before I hit you again.

Am I sorry?

I say I have faith in God, but then I deliberately sin. I say sorry to God and ask for his forgiveness, but then I deliberately commit the same sin. I put my faith in God and ask for forgiveness, but then I deliberately commit the same sin.

Am I sorry?

At the end of the day, my actions surely display total lack of faith whatever my heart and mouth may declare.

3. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Godspeaks2me has been banned repeatedly under various names. He is telling outright slanderous lies. However, that is his mission. He is intentionaly trying to slander my reputation. He will soon be banned again.

Not a single one of his slanderous lies have any truth in them.

4. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

This man is an habitual liar and has been banned already three times under various other names. He is simply ducking to keep from being banned again so that he can come back later and spread more absolute slanderous lies.

5. Heavenly Pilgrim

Biblicist, it is high time that you tell the truth. Are you or are you not one in the same as Dr. Walter?

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I have never lied about this. I have simply avoided answering the question for good reasons.

7. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Here is the bottom line. The person who has come under these various names making these charges is my son-in-law. He date raped my daughter and then manipulated her into marrying him. Soon after the marriage he abused her and she came home to seek protection. We went to two different state certified abuse counselors to seek advice. They advised us to get a restraining order. We did. He took us to court to get custody of the baby. During the court case he was ordered to take a state certified evaluation and was elvatued by the court as medium high lethal to himself and to others. The court ordered him to take 12 months of abuse counseling.

He talked my daughter into coming back to him after a year. He then manufactured some kind of evidence against me (which I nor anyone else has ever seen) and turned my daughter against me. He has broken into my paypal accounts, bank accounts, hacked and destroyed our church websites numerous times, hacked into my e-mail accounts numerous times and change the pass words, hacked into other accounts. His one mission is to destroy my reputation because we placed him under a restraining order and the court placed him under counseling. He hates me with a passion that will destroy him and will make up anything to destroy my reputation. What he has said is simply perversions.

I did not want to submit this forum to his hatred and so I changed my handle to avoid this whole issue.

8. Heavenly Pilgrim

My prayers are with this whole family. God obviously needs to help heal many wounds on all sides of this conflict.

Pray for the moderators of this list as well, that they may use wisdom in dealing with the issues that have been raised.

#48 Heavenly Pilgrim, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
  9. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

HP, you have been deceitful.
    You have made these words your own words because you never gave credit for them or told anyone the source of them.
    Yes, they originally came from me when I edited your post, and gave you that rebuke! But it was meant for you personally. What right do you have to take these words, use them as your own, and then deceitfully say they were added unto your post??
    You don't. You, in fact, have lied!!
    They weren't "added" They were edited. I had to edit your post, and put those words in place of what was edited. You are not being honest at all. As Biblicist said, you are deceitful. And he was right!

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The title of the thread is:

Faith plus 'Works'. Do we have it Right?

Let's get back on topic or the thread will be closed.

11. Heavenly Pilgrim

HP: DHK, you are a complete joke. I had no idea you had edited my post until Biblicist jumped all over me, calling me a hypocrite for saying it. I had no idea where those words came from or why they were in my post. All I knew was that I never said the things that had shown up in my post. I had no idea whatsoever who wrote them into my post or why.

If you are going to edit a post and insert things into a post under my name, make it clear that they CLEARLY DENOTED that they are your editing, and NOT my words.

For you to now say I was lying, or deceitful is about as low as you can get. Get a life DHK.

12. Heavenly Pilgrim

There you go Biblicist. Jump all over the real culprit, DHK, that edited my post without the slightest indication in the body of the text itself that it was edited, and then has the audacity to accuse me no less of being a lair and deceitful when I was completely in the dark as to who wrote those words in my post, and was unable to edit the post because of what he did to it. Once he edited it I could not edit it.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

We need a change of this moderator on this list.

#52 Heavenly Pilgrim, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
  13. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I read his explanation and understood it.

14. Heavenly Pilgrim

So that is all you have to say after calling me a hypocrite for something I did not even write, just as I told you I knew I did not write (but it never dawned on me that one would completely delete my post and put their own words in my post without making it clear in the body of the text somewhere), and then being called a liar and deceitful by DHK when I never lied or was deceitful in the least?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.