1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fake Catholic Voters Guide Published

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I agree, but I have not refused to answer it. I agreed to answer as soon as you did.

That's not hypocritical. You're right, I don't make the rules. However, posting a quote as your answer while maintaining what is in the quote is NOT your contention is evading what your contention is.

That would not be hypocritical - do you understand the word? I framed the question to get your position; your actual position is my desired response. There is nothing hypocritical in that.

No kidding...Well, consider it pulled and answer the question or continue to waffle, weasel and evade.

2. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

Carpo you have a lot in common with this guy ...either support your posisiton or politely get back to the person with an answer or admit the
    debater has got a valid point. It really is that simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXtnIf7dUME/

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh:

So have I.

4. Daisy

Daisy New Member

What, you agreed to answer after you did - that makes sense...

I've answered several of your questions in good faith, now it's your turn to answer mine.