1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fall Hunting Season Opening

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Dr. Bob, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wonder if any are planning "hunts" this year for "big game"?

Sept 15 opens goat season (pronghorn antelope) for black powder and bow. Rifle seasons for goat, mulies, elk, moose, whitetail begin soon after.

My health forbids involvement this year and I hear my rifles crying in the dark of my closet. :rolleyes:

2. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

If I have the time available I hope to get out and go deer hunting this year. I haven't been able to for several years now.

This season will be my last chance before we leave for Argentina, but my wife is expecting and due in December so... I guess it will hinge on what the "boss" says. I won't leave her for a few days if she isn't comfortable with it.

3. OCC

OCC Guest

I kinda wish I could hunt but don't think I could do it. Not when I have grocery stores to get food from. haha

I am not against others hunting though...as long as they make use of their kill.