1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fallen Angels sinned and are awaiting judgment

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by loDebar, Jun 20, 2019.

1. loDebar

loDebar Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was going to answer the question on a previous thread.
    Fallen angels including Satan have sinned and expect judgment

Eze 28:12

Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
    Eze 28:13

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    Eze 28:14

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    Eze 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    Eze 28:16

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Mat 8:28

And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
    Mat 8:29

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

2Pe 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, (tartaroo, innermost sanctum in Hades) and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

They sinned, they are here, and reserved for judgment

There is no sin in Heaven, now but here, this universe, this cosmos.

2. Alan Gross

Alan Gross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "REJECTION by GOD"
    is the foundation of that "REPROBATE" character,

as we can see from GOD'S WORDS:

"reprobate silver will men call them,
    because the Lord has Rejected them",

in Jeremiah 6:30

and

"REJECTION"
    stands opposed to Election,

as seen in 1 Samual 15:26, 10:24.

1 Samual 15:26;

"And Samuel said unto Saul,
    I will not return with thee:
    for thou hast rejected
    the word of the LORD,
    and the LORD hath rejected thee
    from being king over Israel."
    1 Samual 10: 24
    "And Samuel
    said to all the people,
    See ye him
    whom the LORD hath chosen,
    that there is none like him
    among all the people?
    And all the people shouted,
    and said,
    God save the king."

(re:

The ETERNAL GODHEAD’S DECREE

of The Eternal Rejection of Some Angels

And The Eternal Rejection of Some Men.

1.3 The ETERNAL GODHEAD’S DECREE of The Eternal Rejection of Some Angels and The Eternal Rejection of Some Men. )