1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

False Prosperity Gospel

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Aug 22, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-eRxrwZVYg

This is a video I felt like doing... I tried to express myself in the best way possible.. I know I could have done better but since its my first time doing audio with pictures and stuff, I had to cram alot in a few minutes. please check it out, let me know. God Bless Tali

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Great message Tali! You did a wonderful job. I hope many people hear it. They will be blessed.

3. hawg_427

hawg_427 Member

Amen Brother! I think you should send a copy of your video to all the Prosperity Gospel Preachers. Somehow I don't think Creflo, Copeland, or any of the others would appreciate as much as I did. They don't like money being taken out of their pocket. Some of the Preachers have resources on their websites that are Free, but many are not. I just don't believe making money on Gods Word is right.

God Bless,
    Hawg

4. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Thanks for your support, and dont get me wrong, I understand that running a ministry is not easy, it needs financial support, however.. I simply believe that if most were honest about it and simply said:

At this point in time we have our financial records open, we would like to explain our financial responsibilities. At the present time, we are currently behind on many of our bills. It is imperative my brothers and sisters in Christ for us to unite for the common good of this community and to continue to run this Church effectively. Any donations would be appreciated.

See, that would be totally different that most do, anyways this is just my opinion. I personally love to give and help out... but at times that includes helping single moms who cannot afford groceries, helping out Churches that are just starting up and stuff like that. I never put my name in the envelope that they give at Churches either, I dont like it.. I love to give... but I dislike when people use manipulation and lies to get support!

5. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

GUESS WHAT!!!!!! Someone reported the video to youtube and said I was speaking badly about these ministers and using their books in the video and they might take it off, in fact I think they will... Owell, I will remake it without any pictures of their false books... Amazing huh? lol... :smilewinkgrin:

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Wow. They won't take off all the filth they show on youtube, but they'll take off the truth. Sounds about right for the world we live in. You must have done something right, Tali. :thumbs:

7. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Thanks!... I think they might allow me to keep it since I personally didnt say anything about them by name. Let's see... :thumbs:

8. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

It's Saturday night and it's still there. Good stuff.

9. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Amen! I am glad its still there too... Thanks for watching it..

10. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist