1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

'FALSE!!': US personnel on ground in Benghazi slam NY Times report

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Dec 30, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Can anyone say "campaigning for Hillary"?

It appears this bogus fraud of a "report" is doing just that, attempting to lay a groundwork for which Hillary can defend herself against the eventual fallout from Benghazi. It attempts to build credibility for the traitorous administration and it's lackeys -- including Clinton -- who claim that ludicrous "video" on You.Tube somehow played a role in a "spontaneous demonstration" that erupted into a firefight.

The posting on FoxNews.com details, from eyewitnesses, the IMT (individual movement techniques) of the attackers, typical tactics used by guerrilla fighters. It describes how individuals advanced under covering fire during the initial moments of the attack on the consulate. As on witness said, "That's not a 'spontaneous attack.' "

Congress has much of the truth, after holding hearings in multiple venues over the last several months. I have to ask several questions, and I'm certain no one here has answers.

• When is the truth going to come out?
    • Why are they sitting on this?
    • Will the ignoble traitor, the Great Pretender, face articles of impeachment? He certainly should.
    The future of this nation depends on the truth of Benghazi, the NSA, the IRS and other scandals coming into the light. I firmly believe the American people will be horrified at the truth -- if they ever get to hear it.

#1 thisnumbersdisconnected, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

M father, who worked for the NSA during his stint in the Army back in 69-71 (he was an interpreter), said that the American people are the MOST LIED-TO PEOPLE on Earth.