1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fantasy Football league Registration is open

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by TomVols, Jun 27, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It won't bother my plans.

2. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

Have all the slots been filled? I have never done fantasy football, but would like to give it a shot.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Well, at this particular moment we have ten. We have room for twelve, but we cannot have an odd number (that means one team has to sit out a week every week). If you can convince one of your board brothers/sisters to join, I'll re-open the registration. They need to post here or pm me to join. Then we'll go from there. I'd love to have you in.

4. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

After getting killed in fantasy football last season (thanks again to Rex Grossman, btw) I've been trying to resist joining a fantasy football league. Now, somebody comes along and wants to join and you guys need another in order to let pocadots in and I guess the lesson here is, "Resistance is futile."

I'm probably going to regret this, but, pocadots, if you still want to play fantasy football, then I'll join as well.

5. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

Let's give it a try. I don't know what I am doing, but who knows, we just might win.

6. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

12:30 EST?

7. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Correct.

So are you two in?

8. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

Yes, count me in.

9. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Yeah, I'm in. Somebody needs to occupy the cellar. :laugh:

10. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Okay....league registration is reopened.

11. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

I'm in. Picked up the leage ID further back in the thread. I'm the Hackers.

12. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

I am in now, from all the way down on the lower part of the globe where we play a different kind of football. Team name: Azul y Oro.

Hasta luego.

13. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Now we really need another team. Once Pocadots joins, that will vie us 13 teams. We need one more to make 14 and to make it an even schedule with no byes. So please, someone register! I don't want us to have to broach the "What ifs..." if we don't get our teams in.

Thanks!

14. Scrappinmommyx4

Scrappinmommyx4 New Member

tom,

I know its up to you when you set the time, but it would be better for me some other time, even if it is just 2 hours later. I work Saturday mornings and I get off at 1 CST. Any evening but thursdays work as well. I know you can't please everyone, but i would really like to be able to be there for the live draft. I just don't like the autodraft vs live draft, if you know what i mean. How am I suppose to win, if I can't pick who i want?? :BangHead:

Anyway I thought I would ask if you would change it, but if not, then i will deal with who i get.

Mama's Team

15. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

If you can't find anybody else to join, Tom, it won't break my heart to drop out of the league.

16. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Me too. I hadn´t realized he had not joined yet. I will gladly bow out to give him a chance to play. He may have more time for it than me.

17. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

The other option is that you could always creat a second team for yourself and just don´t mange them. Maybe everyone would then have a least one win!

18. TomVols

TomVols New Member

:laugh:

Unless someone just feels very strongly about it, I don't want anyone to drop out yet. One more team would give us a good number. I wish we had've divided into divisions. Oh well...

At any rate, we still might have someone join. Like I said, no one should bail yet unless they just feel adamantly that they should do so. I want everyone who wants to play to get a chance to play.

19. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Tom

If you want to divide into divisions you could just set up another leagues and transfer everyone over to it. With this many teams, two divisions would make alot of sense

20. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

I'm in as CELLAR DWELLER. I figure I will be on the bottom this year.:laugh: